Welcome to our world !

Live Life to the fullest :-) ....Brinda and Poorna

Friday, May 21, 2010

I DO

A sacred knot and an eternal bond
An endless promise of undying love
A conjugal passion and rapture of ecstasy
Of moments of yearning and deep affection.
If this is what marriage is, then my answer is ‘ I DO’

An intimacy in thoughts and alliance of ideas
A balancing of fortitude and flaw
A benevolent friendship and equitable companionship
Of sustaining the essence of ‘seven vows’
If this is what marriage is, then my answer is ‘ I DO’

Harmony in thoughts and empathy in words
Sharing of ideas and nurturing of dreams
Where happy times are better and the burdens lighter
A garden of meaningful memories and inspirations
If this is what marriage is, then my answer is ‘I DO’

I Do, I care, I respect, I admire, I confide
I laugh, I listen, I mellow, I savour
I celebrate- This Life of contentment and bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment